Saturday, September 5, 2009

There's a New Tea in Town.

I'm a HUGE fan of tea. I've been digging Honest Tea lately (not too sweet, which I like), but today I discovered a NEW tea, Texas Tea. From what I was told, the makers of Texas Tea used to be the distributors of Sweet Leaf (hey! I like 'em already!) They have five flavors all featuring Texas ingredients: Honey Green Tea made with Goodflow honey, Peach Tea made with Fredicksburg peaches, Strawberry white tea made with Poteet, TX strawberries, Sweet Tea made with sugar from Sugar Land, and Mint Unsweetened Tea with mint from Dove, TX. All the teas are made with Texas spring water. I had the Fredricksburg Peach Tea and it was deeeelicious :) Definitely recommend it if you're in the mood for something different than Sweet Leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment