Monday, August 16, 2010

Austin, TX Cheap Eats

For those who don't know my Dad, he is, ahem, how do you say it? .....a cheapskate. I love him to death, but he is. A couple of years ago, he stayed with my Grandma in Atlanta, GA. One morning, I guess she didn't have any breakfast in the house. My Dad got the brilliant idea to drive to La Quinta, and pose as a guest so that he could get a free continental breakfast. He is also the same person that went to our H.S. on sports banquet nights, and pretended to be a parent of one of the athletes so that he could sneak in and get a free fancy dinner. I tell you this, because this blog post is for people like my Dad. (and for those who are crunching at then end of the pay periods).



FrugalFeaster.com: a comprehensive list of all the restaurant specials around Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment